Named a Super Lawyer and Best Lawyer in the plaintiff medical malpractice and personal injury arena, Brian has been featured in interviews on ABC15, CBS Local, KTAR, and AZTV, and has had an op-ed on medical malpractice and tort reform published in the Arizona Republic.
Brian was born and raised in Arizona, and joined Snyder & Wenner in 2008, after compiling a distinguished record of achievement at Brandeis University and at Chapman University School of Law. Since joining Snyder & Wenner, Brian has continued to receive accolades. In 2013, he was named a “Top 40 Under 40” attorney by the National Trial Lawyers Association, while in 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2020,and 2021 he was named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine and a “Top Attorney in Arizona” by Phoenix Magazine. In 2021 he was also named as a Best Lawyer In America.
Brian has spoken at and moderated several Continued Legal Education (CLE) seminars for attorneys throughout the state and country. In 2015, Brian accepted a position on the Board of Directors for the Arizona Association for Justice, and one year later was awarded the prestigious position as the Arizona delegate to the national organization, American Association For Justice. He now serves on the Executive Committee as the Vice President of the Arizona Association for Justice.
Brian is a Partner with Snyder & Wenner, and focuses his practice on medical malpractice cases (including birth injuries, surgical errors, radiology errors, misdiagnoses, and urgent care malpractice) and inadequate/negligent security cases that result in death or catastrophic injury. His work in these areas have led to the largest verdict ever in Arizona against the VA, and the largest verdict of any kind in Arizona in 2017, against Banner Health. Brian has also received significant settlements in trucking accident cases.
When he is not diligently working to represent the rights of his clients, Brian volunteered his time to be the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Arizona Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and is involved with charitable organizations that provide financial and emotional support to children battling cancer. He also enjoys spending quality time with his wife, daughter, and two sons.
Areas of Practice
- S. District Court District of Arizona, 2008
- State Court of Arizona, 2008
- Creating An Effective & Persuasive Jury Message — Texas Trial Lawyers Destination CLE 2022
- Cross-Examining Defense Medical Experts — American Association of Justice 2019
- Using Neuroscience To Create a Persuasive Message — Arizona Association of Justice 2017
- Creating An Effective Jury Message — American Association of Justice 2017
- Ethical Considerations Of Using Technology & Social Media During Discovery and Jury Selection — 2015, State Bar of Arizona Annual Conference
- Use of Technology During Trial – 2015, Arizona Trial Lawyers Annual Ethics Seminar
- Fifty Shades of Voir Dire – 2014, Arizona Trial Lawyers
- Jury Selection– 2013, State Bar of Arizona: Young Lawyers Division
- Anatomy of a Personal Injury Case – 2012, Phoenix School of Law
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. – 2008
- Law Journal: Nexis Law Journal, Editor, 2007–2008
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: American Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Sigma Alpha Mu