Does Your Toyota Accelerator Have Defects? You Need to Speak to a Lawyer Today
Toyota Floor Mats & Accelerator Safety Issue
There is a safety concern involving the floor mats used in some Toyota models. The car’s accelerator pedal can become trapped under the floor mat, which can lead to sudden acceleration. This can lead to a serious car accident. If you purchased one of the following vehicles within the last year you may have claim for damages.
Toyota Models Involved in the Recall
- 2009–2010 Toyota RAV4
- 2009–2010 Toyota Corolla
- 2009–2010 Toyota Matrix
- 2005–2010 Toyota Avalon
- Certain 2007–2010 Toyota Camry
- 2010 Toyota Highlander
- 2007–2010 Toyota Tundra
- 2008–2010 Toyota Sequoia
For more information about your legal rights and claims for damages please contact the lawyers at Law Firm of Snyder & Wenner, P.C. 602-224-0005.
Press Release Information for Toyota Recalls
- Toyota has no easy answer for why accelerators stick – January 28, 2010
- Toyota Announces Fix for Accelerator Pedal Entrapment Problem NHTSA – December 2009
- Toyota Temporarily Suspends Sales of Selected Vehicles – January 2010
- Toyota to replace 3.8M gas pedals. Is yours involved?
- Toyota Owners Are Cautioned About Floor Mats And Accelerator Pedal Interference – September 2009